Friday, November 18, 2011

Aikido And What Would Be A Good Martial Art?

I%26#039;m learning Aikido, I think I%26#039;m doing quite well.


But i was wondering what would be a good partner martial art to have along side with Aikido for policing?|||Japanese Jiu-jitsu I%26#039;d suggest..





Best wishes :)***|||Aikido is good for initial contact and controlling you opponent, but if it goes wrong, well, every fight ends up on the ground, and that%26#039;s when you need Jiu-Jitsu.|||some sort of striking is what I would suggest this way you will be able to understand how the attacker is coming at you will understand how to apply your aikido when some one is swinging at ya. I would suggest boxing, boxing or muay Thai|||i did hapkido and tae kwon do and those two own!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment