Friday, November 18, 2011

I Have my aikido instructor in the philippines I want to bring here in the USA to open a school?

What can i do to bring him here in the US ? What would be the fastest way ?|||work on his work permit with the department of labor.|||First ask the guy if he really wants to go there. I%26#039;m sure you feel like he would be a great addition but this is his life we are talking about. If he%26#039;s cool with it then enquire about it through the right channels. Either way it will take quiet afew months I would say. Plenty of fees and paper work to be done.|||you need to setup a legitimate company under the school you are opening and then petition him under that company as an immigrant or working visa. OR find him an american citizen/immigrant he can marry. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment