Friday, November 18, 2011

What is the most difficult Hapkido / Aikido technique?

For you to do? What is it called? Can you describe it? Post a link to a video?|||Among the basic techniques of Aikido, I%26#039;ve observed that most students have difficulty applying Yonkyu tekubi osae properly. It%26#039;s understabdable since unlike the other four basic kyu techniques which target the wrist in a lock, Yonkyu is technically a pressure point technique which requires precise application of angles and body alignment, most student end up in a tug of war instead of applying pressure on the forearm at an angle where your whole body weight bears down on the forearm. For me, back when I was still starting out, I%26#039;ve had the most difficulty performing the technique called Ryu Katate Tori Koshinage(Double wristgrab Hip throw) due to the uke slipping off my hips whenever I tried to thow him, for some reason I couldn%26#039;t fathom, it always put a lot of pressure on my wrist which hurt like hell after repeated practice of the throw. I finally solved it by lowering my one point while pivoting quickly into a wider horse stance and strengthening my tegatana(sword hand). But it sure took me some time to figure it out.|||The most difficult teachnique in any Martial Art involves scaring the living bejezzus out of the enemy with a harsh, aggressive look, raising their blood pressure sharply, then dropping it through the floor, where their front and back sphincters relax and their #1 and #2 come on out already, and they faint dead away- totally lost it.





The fight is over before you even so much as lay a finger on them.


It is so priceless.|||most teachers I%26#039;ve studied with taught me the same wisdom


the most difficult technique in aikido is the basic ikyo technique


it%26#039;s one of the most basic and at first sight easiest to get right


but you can study it for years and year before you actually get it right|||I would think the ones that the top black belts/masters do.I included some sites for you to check out.|||the fastest one that works the best with the least effort|||Gaining the ability to clear the mind and leave the outside world outside of the dojo.

No comments:

Post a Comment