Friday, November 18, 2011

Do you have a co worker that always watchs aikido videos on youtube?

and then tries to show you the moves?|||I am the guy that watches Aikido videos on youtube.





However, I don%26#039;t to that at work and I reserve practice for the dojo where I have formally trained for years.





... It would be... interesting... to encounter someone like that in the workplace though.





Having said that, when they say %26#039;grab my wrist%26#039;, punch at their face... anything different than what they ask for.





They either know what they are doing and you will decline the next time or they don%26#039;t and they won%26#039;t ask you to grab their wrist again.





If you want to be an a$$, you could do some verbal Aikido and say something like %26quot;Man, that%26#039;s so cool. I%26#039;m going to suggest to the boss you do a present on how, why and when you learned this stuff and, of course, its potential benefits to the bottom line.%26quot;|||nooooooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment