Friday, May 21, 2010

Anthony Leung / Aikido instructor / Califronia ?

I train Aikido and my instructor is always talking about an Anthony Leung who has %26quot;several dojos in California%26quot;. I haven%26#039;t been able to find anything about him from a net search. Does anyone have first hand knowledge of this peson or his style? From what I can gather my instructor and this Anthony Leung trained together in Japan. I%26#039;d really like more detailed info. Instructors Ichiban Sempai claims to have talked with this person as well and talks about taking a trip to california to train with him. I take EVERY thing that the two of them say to me with a grain of salt, so I was just trying to do a little investigation of my own, outside training circles. My questions about this person are evaded. When he is suppose to show up, never does and they always have a reason he couldn%26#039;t come. During bb test, something happen. Seminar, again. Many times this has happen. Must take everything these two say with grain of salt. Wanting to know.|||I would take this question up at http://www.bullshido.com





Or actually http://www.aikiweb.com/ would be even better. I show no instructor of that name listed on there as a known instructor, perhaps ask around on their forums and see if anyone has heard of him.





Good luck, I can%26#039;t find shite on him.








I found something on a Tony Leung, however he is Tai Chi, and Qi Gong Shaolin type of guy, doesn%26#039;t seem to match the profile.





Nothing on Aikiweb, Nothing on dojo search, can%26#039;t find any Anthony Leung with Aikido ties anywhere.|||I would contact a well know sensi in the California area and if that doesn%26#039;t work, contact the Aikido Federation

No comments:

Post a Comment