Monday, May 17, 2010

Anybody interested in karate, kenpo, weaponry, aikido, kung-fu, or the wooden dummy let me know?

i love karate|||I%26#039;m interested.|||Yes I have taken Kenpo for three in a half years.|||I%26#039;ve trained in Aikido for 3.5 years. . .|||I also love Karate.|||i am very interested


especially in the dummy


contact me


scc111383@yahoo|||I trained in kenpo karate for about 5 years, I am currently practicing Wing Chun Kung Fu, and I just finished learning the 108 Mook Jong Form (wooden dummy). I also trained in Choy Li Fut Kung Fu. I know and practice different forms with the 6%26#039; staff, 4%26#039; staff, knife/short sword, kali stick, nunchakus (nunchuks), and Chinese broadsword. this is not my complete list of training history, but what Ive learned in answer to your question.


Happy Training.|||I%26#039;m rather fond of Wing Chun Kung Fu.

No comments:

Post a Comment