Saturday, May 15, 2010

Which sport is the best for concentration, soccer, swimming, aikido, tennis or equitation?

I think soccer and swimming depend (along with other things) endurance.





Tennis I think also depends on endurance but also quickness (not the same as speed - I%26#039;m talking about reaction time)





Equitation (had to look that up) seems to require balance more than anything.





Aikido, I think, requires the most concentration - there are so many variables to coordinate - balance, timing, intent, precision your breathing, a calm mental state, a relaxed body for instance.





However, all of these things require concentration, endurance, quickness and balance. Its a question of what%26#039;s most important rather than what is important - there can be more than one important thing.|||I think it would be table tennis.


Weightlifting and Gymnastics too.

No comments:

Post a Comment