Monday, May 17, 2010

I joined aikido class?

I and my wife joined aikido class. do you think it s good choose among all martial arts?|||It%26#039;s a good choice, depending what you are looking for.


Many people do martial arts for different reasons, so your question is pretty broad, but Aikido is a very good martial art.


Have fun with it.|||It depends upon what you want.





Grappling arts like Aikido are great skills to have.





I personally like TaeKwon-Do for it%26#039;s athleticism and kicking (I have short arms for my body so Aikido and any other %26quot;hand%26quot; type martial art is much more difficult for me).|||if you enjoy it%26#039;s the greatest choice you can make. The most important thing is that you have fun in what you do. That way you%26#039;ll keep at it for years to come.|||Yes it is a very good martial art style to get into. You will learn alot in this style, It is a life long journey. hope to see you on the mats on day.By the way, what style of Aikido are you taking?|||Hey, if you%26#039;re having fun; I think you made the right choice.|||Welcome to the world of Aikido. Good choice is relative.


It%26#039;s all about You and how it makes you feel. If it fits your personality then yes it was a good choice.





You will go through ups and downs, but stick with it for the days when you have a break through.





I don%26#039;t know about you, but I find it relaxing to get thrown around after a long day at work.





Maybe I%26#039;ll see you at a seminar one day!|||Whether or not aikido is the best martial art out of all is impossible to determine. It all comes down to your personal style and preferences. If you don%26#039;t mind taking the time to really commit yourself and work with it, aikido can be very rewarding. I%26#039;ve been training for a little over a year and I can%26#039;t live without it!





Good luck, I hope you have a good experience!|||Absolutely, it is a top shelf Martial Art if you find a good qualified instructor.


Congrats on joining the MA %26quot;club%26quot;. Just remember, as with most things, you will get out of Akido only what you put into it.|||I love aikido. I think its a great choice. There is so much to learn in this art and it takes years to master so it is somthing that you can stick with your whole life.|||If I%26#039;ve said this once I%26#039;ve said it a thousand times, NO ART IS BETTER THAN ANOTHER! lol Ok. now that you know that%26#039;s how I feel, I think it%26#039;s a wonderful idea. Aikido is fun and you learn great self defense. It%26#039;s also a good way for you and your wife to really bond. Most instructors pair couples together so you can even help each other out at home when practiceing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment