Monday, May 17, 2010

Who practices Shinkendo, Aikido, or Bojutsu?

I am a practitioner of all three arts, and I was just curious who else did...|||I practice Aikido, and I love it very much. I%26#039;ve practiced it for only 3 years, but I have gained lots of knowledge. Too bad my dojo closed down, but I am always longing to practice it again. Aikido is one of the best martial arts ever created. Don%26#039;t ever quit Aikido, because you will regret it.|||I train in Aikido and in Shinkage I am not sure how close Shinkage swordmanship and Shinkendo are? Either way drop me a line about it i%26#039;d like to know. cagedraptor@yahoo.com|||I teach Aikido, I Have taken these two styles of Aikido Tomiki Aikido and Shinbu Aikido. I am currently teaching Shinbu Aikido. I love training in Aikido|||not me.|||shinken eh?





any hair cuts lately?





interesting very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment