Saturday, November 14, 2009

I want to learn Aikido but they don't teach it here where can I learn it?

I%26#039;m serving in the army currently deployed and I was told by a psych friend that Martial arts would help me focus my life. issues being that I can%26#039;t find a teacher here or at my home station.|||Look for a different art that maybe has SOME similarities like Aikijutsu, Hapkido and Judo . . .|||Well you should just start studying what IS available. You CAN%26#039;T learn it without a teacher. Learn what you can about any available martial art and then if you still want to study Akido then do it whaen you can someday.|||try the british aikido federation website they should be able to help|||if you can%26#039;t find a place, I suppose going to another karate or martial arts class

No comments:

Post a Comment