Monday, November 16, 2009

What is better for defense aikido or Kung Fu?

im wannt this sport so please help???


How can i protect me self from knifes and trees !!?|||Fact is that ANY martial art or even weapon cannot guarantee that you will be proctected or victorious in any combat. Not even a .45.





So, why bother training ? That is a question that only you can find the answer.





I, for example, train for the pleasure of it. Simple as that. I have already practiced wing chun, jiujitsu, and I found out that Aikido was the martial art that completed me. I have been training it for more than 10 years and I hope to keee training until death comes.





Now, I also started practicing Kendo, but again is because I enjoy it.





Goog luck on your decision.





Here is some info in Aikido. You can translate it using Google:


http://www.institutouniao.com.br/aikido/|||Your question is between aikido and kung fu, for me kung fu is best, however you need to study hard and will take a long time to be proficient. Chin na is the equivalent of Aikido in Kung Fu, a part of it. Aikido is part of Jujitso and Jujitso is the equivalent of Kung fu.|||It is not the system as much as the person, their training and ability.


In real life no one wants to face a knife or other deadly weapon regardless of their training or skill.


One of the best things about knowing how to take care of yourself is the ability to walk away from situations knowing you don%26#039;t have to prove anything to anyone.|||.45 semi automatic

No comments:

Post a Comment